Skip to the content
The Diversity Business Network is committed to connecting Black-owned businesses with corporations, governments, and organizations across Canada.
How diverse is your supply chain?
A diverse supply chain pays dividends for your corporation and for society.
The Diversity Business Network (DBN) is an organization that supports public and private organizations globally interested in diversifying their supply chains by engaging more Black -owned businesses.
Our Consultants will work with you to support your goals of being a more inclusive organization. We understand the Black-owned business community and connect you with our certified Black-owned suppliers. We can also support you in setting up your supplier diversity program.
How To Get Started
- Complete & submit application and membership fee
- For any questions, please contact Vee Alexander, Director of Member Services at valexander@myDBN.ca or call us at (647) 429-0384.
By becoming a Corporate Member, you are demonstrating your commitment to diversifying your supply chain with Black-owned businesses from Canada.
As a Corporate Member, you have access to our database of Canadian Black -owned businesses in a variety of sectors.
Benefits for DBN Corporate Members:
- Access to our database of Black-owned businesses. Our Black-owned businesses are 51% or more owned
- Participation in DBN events & in our newsletter.
- Recognition as a supporter & champion of Black-owned businesses.
Annual membership fees are tiered by revenue:
- $10,000 per year | Revenue greater than $250 million to $500 million
- $5,000 per year | Revenue between $10 million and $250 million
- $2,500 per year | Revenue between $10 million and $250 million
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Be the first to have access to the services and specials from The Diversity Business Network.
Please feel free to email us any questions regarding services that we
may assist you with.
Copyright © 2020 The Diversity Business Network, All rights reserved. | Design By: Banki Designs